continuum-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Dehon <ode...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Projects do not get created in project group when adding modules to the POM
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:57:26 GMT
Great, sounds good.

Can you tell me if the 1.1 will also include the XMLRPC methods to
handle project groups?
At the moment, I only seem to be able to deal with projects through the
XMLRPC, and adding a project adds it to the default group.
It'd be nice to be able to select the project group to add a project to.

-Olivier