continuum-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Dehon <ode...@gmail.com>
Subject Projects do not get created in project group when adding modules to the POM
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:12:31 GMT
Hi,

I have created and uploaded a POM (SNAPSHOT version) with modules into
Continuum as a Maven2 project.
Continuum correctly created the project group with one member project
per module.
Now, when I checkin changes in that POM, say to add or remove a module,
these changes are not reflected in Continuum
when the project group is re-built. I would have expected that it would
add/remove projects as per the latest module
hierarchy described in the POM.

The only way I found to reflect the module changes is to delete and
re-create the project group.
Am I missing something?

I am using Continuum 1.0.3 with Maven 2.0.4

Thanks in advance for any hints.

-Olivier