continuum-users mailing list archives

From Roland Klein <roland.kl...@mtg-marinetechnik.de>
Subject Re: Problems adding Maven2 project through URL
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:52:18 GMT
Hi Chris,

thanks for your reply.
I tried your suggestion, but i didn't realize the correct directory structure, so this won't
work
for me.
Also this solution has one drawback, i have to synchronize my svn repo with this directory
by hand,
like you do with that shell script.

To make it short, i decided to install apache httpd with svn support to our devel server,
and now we
have svn and http access to subversion repo.
And with that nice style sheet from TortoiseSVN 1) we got a simple but nice web frontend.

Continuum works also, everything is fine.

Thanks again
Roland

1) http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/svn/tortoisesvn/trunk/contrib/other/svnindex

Chris Russell schrieb:
> Hi Roland,
>
> I never could get it to pull from SVN
> (svn://se-scm.oracle.com/se/ml3/trunk/orion/apps/helpdesk). My
> workaround was to create a similar directory structure on the same linux
> box as Continuum, and upload the POM's there (but it doesn't have to be
> the same machine).  I created this new set of directories under the http
> root area for apache (i.e. apache/htdocs). Then I could give Continuum a
> url like this: http://wd2013.us.oracle.com:7777/pom.xml and it would
> then pull in my project and sub-projects. I realize that you didn't
> install apache.
>
> To make things easier, I also created a shell script to do the copying
> of my POM files from their checkout location to the htdocs directory as
> I was always making some kind of change.
>
> I'm new to Continuum, so I hope that there's a better way to do this.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
>

> Roland Klein wrote:
>> What i forgot
>>
>> releasing the project with Maven from the command line works fine.
>> Also accessing the subversion repository with "svn ls
>> svn://<host>/<project>/trunk" works.
>>
>> But there is no http access, because i am to lazy to install apache
>> with svn_mod to acess subversion  when it is working with svn://
>>
>> Thanks
>> Roland
>>
>> Roland Klein schrieb:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> i'm having trouble to add a project with modules to Continuum
>>> providing an URL.
>>>
>>> i tried following URL's:
>>> scm:svn:svn://<host>/<project>/trunk/pom.xml
>>> svn:svn://<host>/<project>/trunk/pom.xml
>>> svn://<host>/<project>/trunk/pom.xml
>>>
>>> scm:svn:svn://<host>/<project>/trunk
>>> svn:svn://<host>/<project>/trunk

--
Roland Klein
Tel: +49 40 65803 209

MTG Marinetechnik GmbH - Wandsbeker Koenigstr. 62 - D 22041 Hamburg

GF Dipl.-Ing. Ullrich Keil
Handelsregister: Abt. B Nr. 11 500 - Amtsgericht Hamburg Abt. 66
USt.-IdNr.: DE 1186 70571