continuum-users mailing list archives

From Chris Russell <chris.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Problems adding Maven2 project through URL
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:07:52 GMT
Hi Roland,

I never could get it to pull from SVN
(svn://se-scm.oracle.com/se/ml3/trunk/orion/apps/helpdesk). My
workaround was to create a similar directory structure on the same linux
box as Continuum, and upload the POM's there (but it doesn't have to be
the same machine).  I created this new set of directories under the http
root area for apache (i.e. apache/htdocs). Then I could give Continuum a
url like this: http://wd2013.us.oracle.com:7777/pom.xml and it would
then pull in my project and sub-projects. I realize that you didn't
install apache.

To make things easier, I also created a shell script to do the copying
of my POM files from their checkout location to the htdocs directory as
I was always making some kind of change.

I'm new to Continuum, so I hope that there's a better way to do this.

Thanks,
Chris