continuum-users mailing list archives

From Roland Klein <roland.kl...@mtg-marinetechnik.de>
Subject Re: Problems adding Maven2 project through URL
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 10:42:10 GMT
What i forgot

releasing the project with Maven from the command line works fine.
Also accessing the subversion repository with "svn ls svn://<host>/<project>/trunk"
works.

But there is no http access, because i am to lazy to install apache with svn_mod to acess
subversion
  when it is working with svn://

Thanks
Roland

--
Roland Klein
Tel: +49 40 65803 209

MTG Marinetechnik GmbH - Wandsbeker Koenigstr. 62 - D 22041 Hamburg

GF Dipl.-Ing. Ullrich Keil
Handelsregister: Abt. B Nr. 11 500 - Amtsgericht Hamburg Abt. 66
USt.-IdNr.: DE 1186 70571