continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Doug Tanner" <doug.tan...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject RE: unlock account
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:55:16 GMT
I would imagine that a restart of the service would do it.

Doug Tanner

-----Original Message-----
From: Tilman.Rossmy@swisscom.com [mailto:Tilman.Rossmy@swisscom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:53 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: unlock account

One of our developers has tried 3 times to enter the continuum webapp
with a wrong password, now the admin account is locked. How can I unlock
it?

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)