continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Bram de Kruijff" <br...@gx.nl>
Subject Force remove a project? / Continuum status?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 09:31:18 GMT
Hello all,

while I'm waiting for a build that never seems the finish I thought I'd
join this list :)

First, I'd like to know how to force/kill/quit/rm this build.
Something's wrong, don't know what but as long as it is 'building'
Continuum wont let me remove it. I've tried stop/starting continuum but
it remains in the 'building' status :S What to do? Should I get myself a
new continuum or can I fix this?

extra info:
  1) Using Continuum 1.0.3
  2) the project that is stuck is the root module of a multiproject
build
  3) scm connection is ok

Second, I was just wondering on the development status of Continuum. I
think it's a pretty cool tool but, as JIRA shows, there could be some
improvements. Is development still active? If so, when do you guys
expect to get to 1.1?

regards,
Bram

--