continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Tilman.Ros...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: continuum error after killing the application
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:29:19 GMT
found the solution to my problem, rather trivial:
Started the JBoss that hosts our Continuum from $JBOSS_HOME/bin thus the Continuum database
was installed  at $JBOSS_HOME/bin/database. After I had to kill the JBoss Instance I restarted
it with the following script from $USER_HOME:

#!/bin/sh
nohup $JBOSS_HOME/bin/./run.sh 0<&- &

thus a new database was created at $USER_HOME/database

Now I changed my JBoss start script to

#!/bin/sh
cd $JBOSS_HOME/bin
nohup ./run.sh 0<&- &

and I got my old Continuum database back....

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 10:28 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: continuum error after killing the application

maybe you can use an external derby server instead of the embedded derby db so when you'll
stop your container, the db will continue to work.

Tilman.Rossmy@swisscom.com a écrit :
> well apart from the jdo warnings (like schema sa not found which seem to appear all the
time anyway) there is this fatal error:
> 2007-03-07 18:07:27,372 INFO  [STDOUT] [FATAL ERROR]
> 2007-03-07 18:07:27,372 INFO  [STDOUT] EnvironmentCheck Failure.
>  ENVIRONMENT FAILURE !!
>
> xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "account" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "login" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "show" but got "logout" instead, on action
"logout" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Missing named result "input" in action "logout" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Missing named result "error" in action "logout" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "logout" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "register" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "edit" but got "show" instead, on action
"usercreate" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "show" but got "list" instead, on action
"roles" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Missing named result "input" in action "roles" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Missing named result "error" in action "roles" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "roles" in package "/security".
> xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "show" but got "list" instead, on action
"permissions" in package "/security".