continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Tilman.Ros...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: continuum error after killing the application
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 09:23:01 GMT
well apart from the jdo warnings (like schema sa not found which seem to appear all the time
anyway) there is this fatal error:
2007-03-07 18:07:27,372 INFO  [STDOUT] [FATAL ERROR]
2007-03-07 18:07:27,372 INFO  [STDOUT] EnvironmentCheck Failure.
 ENVIRONMENT FAILURE !!

xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "account" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "login" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "show" but got "logout" instead, on action
"logout" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "input" in action "logout" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "error" in action "logout" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "logout" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "register" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "edit" but got "show" instead, on action "usercreate"
in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "show" but got "list" instead, on action "roles"
in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "input" in action "roles" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "error" in action "roles" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "roles" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Expected method attribute value of "show" but got "list" instead, on action "permissions"
in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "input" in action "permissions" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "error" in action "permissions" in package "/security".
xwork.xml - Missing named result "success" in action "permissions" in package "/security".
Missing [16] xwork.xml configuration elements.