continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jo Vandermeeren" <jo.vandermee...@gmail.com>
Subject POM Updates
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 08:56:08 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering why continuum couldn't download the module poms from scm or
the shared/local repository itself.
It shouldn't be that hard because all information needed to get the modules
from scm is available in the parent pom.
Only uploading the parent pom should be sufficient.

Another thing.. When I modify the poms, shouldn't continuum pick this up and
update its definitions as well?
When you add modules, it's a real pain to get continuum aware of the
changes..

Feature request: adding a project via a http url to the shared repository
should be possible.

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers
Jo