continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Continuum DB access
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 02:36:52 GMT
Hello.  I would like to know how I can access the DB for my local
Continuum instance.  I am interested in having access to the build
tables, for the purpose of querying them to generate build statistics
like average build time / per project, mode of failed project, etc.
Please let me know of any help.  Thank you.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]