continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Continuum reports
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:39:00 GMT
Thank you.  May you please send me the instructions for building this client?  Perhaps this
client is already built and I could download it from somewhere.  If this is the case, please
let me know the location of such a distributable.  Also, are there any documents with instructions
or screenshots for this?  Thank you much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 3:37 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Continuum reports

you can look at the rpc client. if you use 1.1, a new version (that will be merge in trunk)
is available in sandbox : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/sandbox/trunk/continuum/continuum-client/

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> I am very happy with the way that Continuum is functioning.  I need to
> be able to create build metrics of project, build start time, build end
> time, build duration and success/failure status.  Beside doing parsing
> of the source of the generated Continuum "builds" page for each project,
> what is currently available that I could use to achieve this?  Thank
> you.
>

> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]