continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Continuum reports
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 04:11:29 GMT
I am very happy with the way that Continuum is functioning.  I need to
be able to create build metrics of project, build start time, build end
time, build duration and success/failure status.  Beside doing parsing
of the source of the generated Continuum "builds" page for each project,
what is currently available that I could use to achieve this?  Thank
you.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]