continuum-users mailing list archives

From David Leangen <contin...@leangen.net>
Subject Re: Cannot remove project (due to notifier)
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 01:34:48 GMT

Sorry... never was able to get back to this until now.

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 09:16 +0000, David Roussel wrote:
> > I am unable to remove a project because of a FK constraint in the DB on
> > the notifiers.
>
> See "Re: troubles removing projects" on 15 March 2007 on this very same
> mailing list.

The "solution" found in that thread by the original poster with the
problem was to re-install Continuum.

Ouch!

> > Is there anyway I can get around this without having to poke around in
> > the DB?
>
> Possibly not.

Guess I'll have to poke into the DB after all.

Can I presume that this known problem has been fixed? IIUC... a release
is imminent... is that true?

Cheers,
Dave