continuum-users mailing list archives

From "David Roussel" <contin...@diroussel.xsmail.com>
Subject Various questions on trunk build 20070317.050000
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:17:01 GMT
Hi,

I've installed continuum-20070317.050000.war from:
http://maven.zones.apache.org/~continuum/builds/trunk/continuum-20070317.050000.tar.gz
http://www.nabble.com/-continuum-build-trunk---SUCCESS---update--Sat-Mar-17-05%3A00%3A00-GMT-2007-tf3418114s177.html

I've managed to install my multi module project just fine.  The
installation was even easier than 1.0.3.

I've found that displaying the my project group page can be pretty slow.
 There are 53 modules and one parent pom.  Loading the page takes 31
seconds and 100% CPU usage.  Everytime.  I'm using the default database
config, on WinXP 3Ghz Intel Pentuim 4, with 2GB RAM.

After all the modules were imported the first build was started
automatically and all the tests passed.  Nice.

>From the project group page I clicked the Project Group Actions ->
Release and I got the exception below.  Should I raise a ticket?

Also what does the release action do?  Does it use the maven release
plugin and checkin changes to all my poms?

If I take a new snapshot then do I have to worry about database upgrade?
(not from 1.0.3 to trunk, just from trunk to trunk)

Thanks

David

-------------

2007-03-23 13:53:14,750 [SocketListener0-0] WARN  OgnlUtil
        - Caught OgnlException while setting property 'projectId' on
type 'com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult'.
ognl.NoSuchPropertyException:
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult.projectId
        at
        ognl.ObjectPropertyAccessor.setProperty(ObjectPropertyAccessor.java:133)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlValueStack$ObjectAccessor.setProperty(OgnlValueStack.java:64)
        at ognl.OgnlRuntime.setProperty(OgnlRuntime.java:1629)
        at ognl.ASTProperty.setValueBody(ASTProperty.java:105)
        at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateSetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:177)
        at ognl.SimpleNode.setValue(SimpleNode.java:246)
        at ognl.Ognl.setValue(Ognl.java:476)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.setValue(OgnlUtil.java:186)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.internalSetProperty(OgnlUtil.java:360)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.setProperties(OgnlUtil.java:76)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.setProperties(OgnlUtil.java:49)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.ObjectFactory.buildResult(ObjectFactory.java:186)
        at
        org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.buildResult(PlexusObjectFactory.java:166)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.createResult(DefaultActionInvocation.java:171)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.executeResult(DefaultActionInvocation.java:308)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:206)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.doIntercept(DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.java:168)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:86)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.validator.ValidationInterceptor.doIntercept(ValidationInterceptor.java:115)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:86)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        org.apache.maven.continuum.web.interceptor.ForceContinuumConfigurationInterceptor.intercept(ForceContinuumConfigurationInterceptor.java:73)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.interceptor.PolicyEnforcementInterceptor.intercept(PolicyEnforcementInterceptor.java:102)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.interceptor.SecureActionInterceptor.intercept(SecureActionInterceptor.java:174)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.interceptor.ExceptionMappingInterceptor.intercept(ExceptionMappingInterceptor.java:58)
[...]
        com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInterceptor.java:31)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInterceptor.java:31)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInterceptor.java:31)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        com.opensymphony.webwork.interceptor.FileUploadInterceptor.intercept(FileUploadInterceptor.java:171)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInterceptor.java:31)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        com.opensymphony.webwork.interceptor.debugging.DebuggingInterceptor.intercept(DebuggingInterceptor.java:147)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInterceptor.java:31)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.I18nInterceptor.intercept(I18nInterceptor.java:151)
[...]
        com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.ExceptionMappingInterceptor.intercept(ExceptionMappingInterceptor.java:186)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.interceptor.AutoLoginInterceptor.intercept(AutoLoginInterceptor.java:152)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.interceptor.ForceAdminUserInterceptor.intercept(ForceAdminUserInterceptor.java:62)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.interceptor.EnvironmentCheckInterceptor.intercept(EnvironmentCheckInterceptor.java:121)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
        at
        com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxy.execute(DefaultActionProxy.java:113)
        at
        com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils.serviceAction(DispatcherUtils.java:225)
        at
        com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:202)
        at
        org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
        at
        com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)
        at
        com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)
        at
        org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
        at
        com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:88)
        at
        org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
        at
        org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:471)
        at
        org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:568)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
        at
        org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:633)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
        at
        org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:816)
        at
        org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:982)
        at
        org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:833)
        at
        org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:244)
        at
        org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)