continuum-users mailing list archives

From David Leangen <contin...@leangen.net>
Subject Re: Does the maven cache get cleaned out on each build?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:43:56 GMT

Guys,

Thanks for this.

> > But have a look at the maven dependancy purge-local-
> > repository plugin
> > [1], which can clear out all depdencies for the project.

Ok... but I don't necessary want to use that on my development
machine... only on the CI server.

In that case, should I have some kind of "ci" profile or something and
add that (somehow) to my build definition?

> Before to clean your local repo, you need to be sure
> all your snapshots are in your remote repository. Without
> them, your builds will fail

Doesn't continuum do an svn up before the build?

Assuming it does, there should be no problem...

Thanks for confirming this!

Cheers,
Dave