continuum-users mailing list archives

From David Leangen <contin...@leangen.net>
Subject Re: Where is continuum_cli.py?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 01:15:55 GMT

Merci, Emmanuel.

The doc doesn't give any hints as to what arguments need to be passed
into the "buildProject" command.

To try to figure this out, I ran "showProjects", but I get this
exception:

# showProjects
Error: Continuum instance has no attribute 'getAllProjects'

All I'm interested in is triggering a build after each svn commit, so I
presume that the only command that interests me is "buildProject".

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Dave