continuum-users mailing list archives

From "David Neiman" <dnei...@cellexchange.com>
Subject RE: force a goal
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:14:47 GMT
I got this to work by the following hack:

- Create and check-in to CVS (SCM we use) a meaningless file (e.g.
DeleteMe.txt) at the root of the source tree.
- At the end of the Ant build delete this file from your source in the
Continuum space.
- When the scheduled build runs the next time CVS will update this missing
file giving the impression to Continuum the source has changed thus kicking
off the build.

I hope this helps,
Dave