continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Hilco Wijbenga" <hilco.wijbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use Maven/Ant from SCM?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:50:09 GMT
> In your case, I see only one solution. You need to use the Shell project.
> In your project, you create a little shell script that run your ant/maven for the build,
> and use it as the command line to run.

Too bad. :-(

I discovered that CruiseControl has an option to set which Ant to use
(although I don't know the details). Are there plans to add something
similar to Continuum? Perhaps two checkouts, the first for the build
tool, the second for the source? It seems fairly simple to do.

(This is assuming that my setup is reasonably representative. I got
the impression that this (i.e. having your build tool in your SCM) was
advertised as kind of a best practice.)

Cheers,
Hilco