continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Cleaning up old continuum data
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:11:47 GMT
Are there any recommendations for cleaning up old information in
Continuum's database and filesystem?  (I'm working with 1.1-SNAPSHOT,
not the released 1.0.3.)

The two largest directories are working-directory, and deploy-repository.

The working-directory should take care of itself, but I think older
versions of Continuum did not delete the wc when a project was
deleted.  Continuum will just check the project out again if it needs
it, so I'm leaning towards deleting anything that looks "old" here.

I'm not certain what deploy-repository is used for.  (It is optional
in the 'General Configuration'.)

Is there a plugin that can purge a repository of snapshots older than
a certain date, retaining the most recent one and fixing the metadata?

Can the entire deploy-repository just be deleted?

Of less concern since it is not taking up much space, is there a way
to purge old build results and the related text files in the 'build
output directory'?

Thanks,
Wendy