continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop kumar V" <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject CVS author field in build result
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:57:23 GMT
Something happened and after a bounce of continuum, I fail to see the author
field value (the comments do appear) in the email notifications after a
successful build. the email has something like this:

Online report :
http://localhost:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm/view/ProjectBuild/id/16/buildId/1991
Build statistics:
  State: Ok
  Previous Build: No previous build.
  Started at: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:46:02 -0500
  Finished at: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:49:28 -0500
  Total time: 3m 26s
  Build Trigger: Forced
  Exit code: 0
  Building machine hostname: anoop
  Operating system : SunOS(unknown)
  Java version : 1.4.2_06(Sun Microsystems Inc.)

Changes
           author:          *** empty log message ***
             project/config/Reporting/OnDemand/CapOne-
EmailTemplate-OnDemandManagerReportReturned.xml
           author:          email template
             project/config/Reporting/OnDemand/CapOne-
EmailTemplate-OnDemandManagerReportReturned.xml
           author:          *** empty log message ***
             project/config/Reporting/OnDemand/CapOne-
EmailTemplate-OnDemandReportCreated.xml
           author:          email template
             project/config/Reporting/OnDemand/CapOn

Can someone help me in pointing out what change I would have done which
caused this to break? All I remm doing was to enable the buildresult to be
included in the email notifications by modifying the application.xml file.

We use CVS and have around 6 projects configured on the same continuum
server.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Anoop