continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: continuum - scm update error
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:48:03 GMT
No, this is working fine in windows system, same thing when i moved to
unix box its started acting now

even i checked for some new files, (there are some logfile) i removed them
and tried to run continuum its failing again with the same error...

Again its working fine with no problem in windows xp machine,

The only way its working is everytime i have to delete the working copy ,
but i don't want to do it that way

Is there anything else i can configure??

Thanks,
Raghurajan Gurunathan

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
02/02/2007 12:55 PM