continuum-users mailing list archives

From drekka <derek.clark...@aegeon.com.au>
Subject How do I add a modular project to Continuum
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 01:47:21 GMT

Ok, I've read through the forum and cannot figure this out.

I have a project with modules which builds fine locally. I want to add it to
Continuum. I goto the Add Maven2 page. The file upload option doesn't handle
modular poms so I cannot use that. Trying
file:///c:/projects/myproject/pom.xml tells me I must use one of http,
https, ftp or file protocols and refuses to upload the pom. The source is
not available anywhere else except via scm.

So how do I get the project into Continuum ?

ciao
Derek