continuum-users mailing list archives

From kentlam <kent.s....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Nightly schedule not working
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:36:58 GMT

But the really strange thing is that 'sometimes' the night schedule
'site-deploy deploy' would work or at least I remember it had worked before,
it would be able to see the changes for the whole day and run the build.  I
can't really pinpoint what causes it not to work all of a sudden, I am
guessing that whenever I do a forced build after checking in code, it would
not run the nightly build anymore.  When are they going to release a new
version of continuum? It has been 1.0.3 for more than a year now, it is a
good product but it has so many bugs that it gets annoying after awhile.