continuum-users mailing list archives

From kentlam <kent.s....@gmail.com>
Subject Nightly schedule not working
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:13:03 GMT

I have setup a Maven 2 multiproject in Continuum and created 2 goals for the
project, one goal is 'clean install' which runs on the default schedule on
an hourly basis, the other goal is 'site-deploy deploy' which run on a
nightly schedule at 10 pm each night.  The problem is when code are checked
in, the 'clean install' goal executes correctly every hour, but the night
schedule doesn't get executed, so it is not doing the 'site-deploy deploy'
at night, it seems this only happens to mulitprojects, I didn't have this
problem if it is a single project, has anyone experience this problem also?
thanks.