continuum-users mailing list archives

From gbois <gregory.boissi...@bnpparibas.com>
Subject Unnamed Group plugin on Continuum
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:21:30 GMT

Hello,

I want to integrate my developped maven plugins in my continuum build
continue. Its works but i have problem on the name that appears on the
interface.

For certain plugins, no problem and the field group of the artifact in
continuum is "Maven Mojo Archetype".

But for other plugins, the group is "Unnamed -
com.mycompagny:maven-myplugin-plugin:maven-plugin:1.4-SNAPSHOT".
The plugin build well but why this name?

I don't understand the difference with the plugins has a good name.

A wrong name plugin pom.xml is for example
{code}
<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.mycompagny</groupId>
  <artifactId>maven-myplugin-plugin</artifactId>
  <packaging>maven-plugin</packaging>
  <version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>maven-myplugin-plugin</name>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-plugin-api</artifactId>
      <version>2.0</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>