continuum-users mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@multimach.com>
Subject Re: Setting up new project fails
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 08:24:36 GMT

Hi Emmanuel,

Actually I was not using Continuum 1.0.3 but a version build from trunk to
be exact I used r490629.

Are you sure it is fixed? Issue
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1049 CONTINUUM-1049  is still
open. Can you please point me to the changeset that is supposed to fixed
this issue.

regards,

Minto