continuum-users mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@multimach.com>
Subject Re: Setting up new project fails
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:11:21 GMT

Thanks Hilco,

Maybe I should better read what I write. Luckily the password was for a test
account. And a password without an account isn't of much use.

A pity to hear Continuum can not cope with my situation. Now I have 2
options. Have a look at CruiseControl or set up anonymous. Let's start with
the second options ;-)

regards,

Minto van der Sluis