continuum-users mailing list archives

From Victor Kirk <>
Subject Deploying site under continuum jetty
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:32:38 GMT

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is
possible to configure the jetty provided with
continuum so it could also serve static html, i.e.
the site documentation generated via maven.

I have the site docs being generated but I just
can't find where to add this, I'm new to jetty but
what is bundled with continuum looks nothing like
whats in the docs for jetty.

Thanks, Vic

Victor Kirk
Serco Integrated Transport
Cavendish House
Clearwater Park
Prince's Wharf
TS17 6QY
Tel: +44 (0)1642 636894

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a
named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information.
This email is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind
Serco in any contract or obligation.
Serco Limited. Registered in England and Wales. No: 242246
Registered Office: Serco House,16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook,
Hampshire RG27 9UY United Kingdom.

View raw message