continuum-users mailing list archives

From martin.villalo...@gmail.com
Subject Re: I can't add project to contimuum
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:28:10 GMT
Gabriel, thank you for the answer. I tell you.  I did put the URL's
pom in my browser and  i can see it.  Moreover, the continuum and the
browser are  running in the same machine.I'll continue working in this
trouble to get a solution.
Thank you and I'll listen any solution.

Martin.

--
Al fin y al cabo, somos lo que hacemos para
cambiar lo que somos.

                                Eduardo Galeano.