continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Pieterse <rpiete...@tripolis.com>
Subject Re: list of symbolic links to your actual CVS modules
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:38:41 GMT
We use subversion and we have structured the modules as separate
projects. This was, according to our development environment manager
:-), necessary for good working with eclipse.
However when I create the parent project in continuum the submodules are
also created (as they should) but the module names are changed into
numbers. So the reference in the parent pom does not correspond anymore
and the modules can not be found.