continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Pieterse <rpiete...@tripolis.com>
Subject list of symbolic links to your actual CVS modules
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:54:03 GMT
Hello.

I have a problem building my Maven 2 submodules in Continuum. My parent
module is at the same level as my submodules (for easy IDE support
reasons) and building locally goes fine. But when I try to build on the
build server the module folder names are changed into numbers so the
module references in the parent pom don't match any more.
I read something in the faq about this but I don't understand how to do
this:

'Keep the structure and create a new module that contains a parent POM
and a list of symbolic links to your actual CVS modules'

I alreadyhave a parent module which holds the references to the
submodules like so:

    <modules>
        <module>../common</module>
        <module>../persistence</module>
        <module>../business</module>
        <module>../web</module>
        <module>../bounce</module>
        <module>../webcommon</module>
        <module>../publicweb</module>
        <module>../partnerweb</module>
        <module>../shared</module>
        <module>../client</module>
    </modules>

How would I create a 'list of symbolic links '?

Ronald