continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Show the user who modified a file
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:17:42 GMT
It's by default, but with some cvs versions, it doesn't work.

Doug Tanner a écrit :
> I know that Continuum will show you who modified files in the build
> output log when it builds.  Is there a setting that needs to be set to
> make this happen or does it do it by default?  I have a couple of
> projects that do not show who checked in the modified files.  Another
> business unit said they had to download the source and build it locally
> to get it to work, but I would rather not have to do this.  I am using
> continuum-1.0.3.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Doug Tanner
> Operations Engineer
> Benefitfocus.com, Inc.

> BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for
the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)