continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: .NET with Continuum
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:08:07 GMT
Not in 1.0.3

In 1.1, we have a link for a tests report, the report is generated from xml files in target/surefire-reports.
I've never used NUnit so I don't know if it generate xml output files like junit, if it do

it, report will can be shown in the build result page.

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> I have a scheduled task which runs a batch build/deploy script in
> Continuum.  Is there a way to run Nunit tests in Continuum and display
> the results appropriately?  Looking forward to your reply.  Thanks.
>

> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]