continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wojtek Ciesielski <ccm...@interia.pl>
Subject Re: extended build version numbers
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:18:21 GMT
Hi there,
> I've noticed that artifacts deployed by continuum server do have
> extended version number... In the POM file  the version specified is
> 1.0-SNAPSHOT but in the repository I'm getting artifacts like
> my-module-1.0-20070213.093006-5.jar. It causes that a module from
> repository handled by continuum is being loaded while a newer module
> (which is named 1.0-SNAPSHOT) is already deployed to my local
> repository by local mvn build... Could you suggest what would be a
> best practice to handle this?
I would greatly appreciate any kind of help with this issue... Is this
OK that while building project on my local workstation Maven is
downloading artefacts from build server, because they have "longer" (ie.
more precise") build id than just 1.0-SNAPSHOT we have locally defined?

Give me something, please

Wojtek

Przedluz domene.PL za 75 zł >> http://link.interia.pl/f1a19