continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Pieterse <rpiete...@tripolis.com>
Subject Re: Invalid scm url problem
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:23:58 GMT
Thank you, that did the trick. So I've learned I should read the
documentation more carefully... :-)
Now another question popped up about notifiers. Since I have multiple
projects in Continuum now, for each submodule one seperate project, is
there a way to only define the notifiers once or do I need to define
them per project?

Thank you for the quick responses.