continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Pieterse <rpiete...@tripolis.com>
Subject Re: Invalid scm url problem
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:58:23 GMT
I know, maybe I explained it wrong. On the 'Add Project' page I provide
the url to my repo which is available through our intranet with
http://development/repos/<projectname>/trunk/<parentmodule>/pom.xml

It creates the projects (submodules are on same physical level as parent
for proper IDE working reasons) correctly but then it doesn't build
correctly cause apparently the 'The scm url is invalid. '

The info for the parent continuum project is:
Project Name 	parent
Scm Url 	scm:svn://development/tripolis_dialog/trunk/parent
Version 	x-SNAPSHOT
Group 	parent

and for one of the submodule it is:

Project Name 	persistence
Scm Url 	scm:svn://development/tripolis_dialog/trunk/persistence
Version 	x-SNAPSHOT
Group 	parent

Doesn't this look the way it's supposed to be?
I don't get it.