continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Pieterse <>
Subject Invalid scm url problem
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:49:20 GMT
I'm trying to put a Maven 2 multi module project into Continuum but for
some reason I can't seem to get the scm-url right (according to Continuum).
My project is set up as follows: I have a parent module which holds no
source code, only a pom.xml:

	... dependencies and plugins ...

The submodule poms have no scm specs but this is inherited from the
parent (right?):

Now the first part works good (providing the M2 POM Url) and the
projects are created (so continuum says) but then the building does not
start due to the error:

Cannot checkout sources.//development/tripolis_dialog/trunk url isn't a valid svn URL.
The scm url is invalid.

Any idea on where I go from here?

p.s. of course I've tried all kinds of variants of the url like: