continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Pieterse <rpiete...@tripolis.com>
Subject Invalid scm url problem
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:49:20 GMT
I'm trying to put a Maven 2 multi module project into Continuum but for
some reason I can't seem to get the scm-url right (according to Continuum).
My project is set up as follows: I have a parent module which holds no
source code, only a pom.xml:

<project>
	<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
	<groupId>com.tripolis</groupId>
	<artifactId>r3</artifactId>
	<packaging>pom</packaging>
	<version>x-SNAPSHOT</version>
	<name>parent</name>
	<scm>
		<connection>scm:svn://development/tripolis_dialog/trunk</connection>
		<developerConnection>scm:svn://development/tripolis_dialog/trunk</developerConnection>
		<url>http://development/repos/tripolis_dialog/trunk</url>
	</scm>

	... dependencies and plugins ...

	<modules>
		<module>../persistence</module>
		<module>../business</module>
		<module>../web</module>
	</modules>
</project>

The submodule poms have no scm specs but this is inherited from the
parent (right?):

<parent>
	<artifactId>r3</artifactId>
	<groupId>com.tripolis</groupId>
	<version>x-SNAPSHOT</version>
</parent>

Now the first part works good (providing the M2 POM Url) and the
projects are created (so continuum says) but then the building does not
start due to the error:

Exception:
Cannot checkout sources.//development/tripolis_dialog/trunk url isn't a valid svn URL.
The scm url is invalid.

Any idea on where I go from here?
THNX.

p.s. of course I've tried all kinds of variants of the url like:

scm:svn://development/tripolis_dialog/trunk/parent
svn://development/tripolis_dialog/trunk/parent
scm:svn://development/tripolis_dialog
scm:svn:http//development/tripolis_dialog/trunk/parent