continuum-users mailing list archives

From Chris Russell <chris.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Sub-projects getting added twice
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:12:27 GMT
Hello,

I have a pom that contains 4 other projects (poms). I have deleted and
re-added this main project several times as I'm getting things just
right. Most of the time everything works great. On two of those
installs, one of my subprojects (the same one) was added twice.

Any idea why, or how I could get rid of it once the extra copy is there?
When I try to hit 'delete' I get a sql error stating that it can't find
the entry in the DB.
It's as if the DB doesn't know about this project, but the UI does.
Anyone know where the UI gets its list of Maven 2.x projects?

Thanks in advance,
Chris