continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Need help! How do app server based intergration test ?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 08:35:23 GMT
You can't run integration tests with jetty:run. This goal start only your webapp in a jetty
server but do nothing, it wait user interaction.

If you want to automateweb integration tests, you can run your webapp with the cargo plugin,
and run your tests with selenium.
We have a mojo for selenium in the Mojo svn but not documented yet and the conf isn't very
easy. We use them for our continuum ui tests :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-webapp-test/

Emmanuel