continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <>
Subject Build in Error icon displayed for Build in Sucess builds
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:31:14 GMT

I have the confusing occurrence of some projects showing a Build in
Error icon but if I inspect the Build Results list the project the
project is in state success.

I noticed that for project that previously failed at some point.  I even
removed those projects and added them new to Continuum, but the Build in
Error icon will not be replaced by the expected one.

Is this a known problem?  Is there anything I can do to fix this?

This is very confusing.