continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jo Vandermeeren" <jo.vandermee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Settings.xml not being recognized by Continuum
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:11:26 GMT
Hi Alexander,

When continuum runs maven, maven will look for its settings.xml file in the
maven directory of the user that has started the continuum process
(~/.m2/settings.xml).

Define your profile in settings.xml and specify activation:

<profile>
  <id>dev-mine</id>
  <activation>
    <property>
      <name>foo</name>
      <value>true</value>
  </activation>
</profile>

Then define the property when you specify the command that continuum should
call: "mvn -Dfoo=true deploy"..

If you want the profile to be active all the time, activate it in the
settings.xml file.

<settings>
  <activeProfiles>
    <activeProfile>dev-mine</activeProfile