continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Settings.xml is not being recognized by Continuum
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:43:00 GMT
In my settings.xml file, I define several properties which are part of
the version fields of the built binaries.  The property ${my.version}
which is defined in settings.xml is not recognized by Continuum, and the
resulting value in the Continuum servlet for version is ${my.version},
not 2.0, which it is defined to be.  I tried copying the settings.xml to
the %USER_HOME%/.m2 directory and the
%MAVEN_HOME%/conf directory.  Where is the correct location of where to
place the settings.xml for Continuum to recognize it?  Thanks.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]