continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject 401 SVN Apache error returned when adding new project
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:02:32 GMT
When I try to add a new project by providing the POM URL, I see a 401
error in the logs.  I have Apache in front of SVN, no https.  When I
process the URL from an Internet browser, I have no issues accessing the
POM after I input the username and password prompted by Apache.  Please
let me know what I should do to solve this issue.  Thanks in advance.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]