continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Build error when using "Build All" button
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 00:12:40 GMT
Try clearing your checkout directory.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Russell [mailto:chris.russell@oracle.com]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 5:55 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Build error when using "Build All" button

Hello,

I just created a new project in Continuum 1.0.3.
I built each project individually (there are 5) and each was successful.

My error occurs when I hit "Build All". 3 of my 5 projects fail with the

following error:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
-------
svn: Directory 'target/.svn' containing working copy admin area is
missing
-------

Once I get this error, I try to build each project individually again
and they fail.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Chris