continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Hilco Wijbenga" <hilco.wijbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up new project fails
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:30:30 GMT
On 1/31/07, Minto van der Sluis <minto@multimach.com> wrote:
>         <scm-password>adam20064</scm-password>

*I* promise not to tell anyone ... but you might want to change your
password anyway. ;-)

> Seems like I am running out of options. Does anyone know how I can get my
> projects into Continuum?

IIRC, you can upload POMs directly (from the local file system). That
would obviously mean manual labour whenever you make changes to the
POM...

I think the URL to your POM has to be an actual URL
(http://your.server.com/svn/pom.xml, e.g.) so something like scm:cvs
will not work. Setting up ViewCVS might help but you'd need anonymous
access, presumably.

I guess Maven and Continuum are not entirely in sync when it comes to SCM.

Cheers,
Hilco