continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.0.3 vs 1.1 trunk
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 03:14:45 GMT
On 1/18/07, Stephen Coy <steve.coy@axegroup.com.au> wrote:

> I'm setting up continuous integration at a corporate site that has many tens
> of projects on the go at once.
>
> I have set up 1.0.3, but I can see that 1.1 has many features that would
> make it way more useful in this kind of environment.
>
> Does anyone think that a 1.1 trunk build will make life more difficult than
> it needs to be?
>
> I personally am not fussed about whether it's final or not. Most products
> have bugs, it's just a question of whether or not we can live with them...

With that attitude, go for 1.1-SNAPSHOT. :)  (And come join us on the
development list; we usually try to reserve the user list for
discussion of officially released versions.)

To get you started, there are instructions on building it (as well as
deploying on the Plexus runtime and various servlet containers) on the
wiki:
   http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Home

--
Wendy