continuum-users mailing list archives

From joakim.zetterb...@ica.se
Subject How do I run Continuum 1.1 trunk version?
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:52:39 GMT
Hello,

I'm fairly new to both Maven and Continuum, but I have been using Maven
for a couple of months, and I am really getting fond of it.

Installed Continuum 1.0.3 a few weeks ago, and it's been no real problems.

I thought I'd check out the 1.1 version and see how it seems, but I don't
seem to get it to run.

If I follow the instructions and run it with mvn jetty:run, I can't get it
to run.

Is there any other way to run it, like deploying to Tomcat? If so, any
specific version?

Regards,

Joakim Zetterberg