continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Continuum 1.1 questions
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:42:24 GMT
1. Is there any place to download continuum prebuilt 1.1 snapshot ??

2. Is 1.1 version is gonna have User - Project level acees ??
     Means
        Lets say we have project a,b,c,d and user user 1,2,3
        is continuum-1.1 allows me configure user 3 to have access to
project a & c only, so when user 3 logs in he will have only option to
build project a & c ?

Are we gonna have access like that in new continuum, coz i'm almost ready
to rollout continuum with maven for our company, but would like to have
this kinda access other wise i would like to use luntbuild which is
already providing those kinda of features, Pleas help

Thanks,
Raghurajan Gurunathan

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,