continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesus Hinojosa" <jhinoj...@objectwave.com>
Subject I just want continuum to download my pom file and execute maven2
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:34:05 GMT
I have a proxy that will serve the maven2 pom files for continuum (using http) and includes
its own mechanism to download and build the project (no scm section). I wnat continuum just
to download the file and execute the maven over the file. Is there a way I can do that ? Right
now is searching for the scm section and when it doesn't find, it throws an error.

Thanks for any help

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is confidential and is intended only for the individual(s)
named.  If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete
it from your system; do not copy/save this e-mail or disclose its contents to anyone.  E-mail
transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the transmission could be
interrupted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, altered, arrive late or contain viruses.  ObjectWave
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this e-mail which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  The views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily
reflect those of ObjectWave or its affiliates.